Post new topic   Reply to topic    Highguard of Numenor Forum Index -> OOC/Out of Game Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Satlichnaya

re: Game Absence

I had a pretty nasty trip up while I was out hiking earlier this month and rather than land on my face I decided to land on my hands.

While I'm ok, my left wrist has some minor fractures and sprains that has to be dealt with. Its straining and uncomfortable to use about half the keybinds I normally would need to use while playing, so I've elected to take time off from the game so as to not aggravate my condition.

It's getting better every day, but I thought I'd at least mention why I haven't been on as much, especially since the new raid dropped.

HopesDream

re: I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you for letting us know! *gentle hugs* 

Hope

Fox - (Xyptic)

Hope you get better soon™!

Satlichnaya

My hand is better, but work is really insane right now and wont let up til the end of September most likely.

If there's events on the calendar I can make, I'll try to show up, but in the meantime I just dont have the time to devote 100% towards gearing/attempting serious T2 stuff. I might be better off just waiting for the inevitable nerf patch.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Highguard of Numenor Forum Index -> OOC/Out of Game Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: